Geographic proximity to main continental United States, Central America and South America is key and a great benefit to your needs; Racknation offers offshore colocation in a secure and private environment with the best quality in service and connectivity in San Jose, Costa Rica.
DataCenter Services offered in Costa Rica
– Colocation space rental in single U space, quarter rack, half rack or full rack
– Cross connections with local internet providers as well as international providers
– Direct cross connection with ddos protection providers
– Layer 3,4 & 7 Ddos protection
– Layer 2 transport to Terremark nap of the americas
All colocation clients have the choice to use Racknation bandwidth blend or cross connect with one or more providers within our datacenter. If using Racknation bandwidth blend you will be automatically interconnected with the following providers:
– Millicom / Tigo
– Instituto Costarricense de Electricidad ( ICE )
– Columbus Networks ( Cable and Wireless )
– Hibernia Networks
You can mix and match Racknation bandwidth blend with providers already cross connected within our “meet me room”.
Current cross connection options
– Millicom / Tigo
– Gold Data
– Instituto Costarricense de Electricidad (ICE)
– Dosbuffer ddos protection services
– Columbus Networks (Cable and Wireless)
If you do require to cross connect to a provider not already participating in our core “meet me room” you can request to ingress your own dedicated fiber optic connection to a third party connectivity provider. Racknation San Pedro building is in the heart of the east side of San Jose, Costa Rica where we have complete access to all fiber optic rings within the country.
For high risk environments we are one of the few data centers in the area to offer physical connectivity (no GRE tunnels) to DDos protection provider Dosbuffer ( www.dosbuffer.com ), any client can cross connect with dosbuffer within our facilities providing a more resilient data transmission media with a better latency than typical GRE tunnels.
We have partnered with local layer2 provider (Luminet) to cross connect Racknation POP to clients within Costa Rica to Dosbuffer ddos protection services. GRE tunnels are also available as needed.